Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Passenger Of Shit - 3



bad picture i know, but it's all that's available. anyway, Passenger Of Shit's "break-speed-game-hard-shitcore" is definitely unique and entertaining. at least, i've never heard anything else like it.

01: Slice Your Rectal Passage
02: Filling God's Ass With Severed Cocks
03: Fucking Dog Turds Up My Vagina
04: When The Heart Fails (rmx)
05: Head Up Cunt
06: Bite Your Dick
07: Vomit Fucking
08: Fuck Them All
09: Muffy The Cat (rmx)
10: Pathetic Track
11: Bleeding Dick

BUTT FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING HEADS OFF

3 Comments:

Blogger angel carnivoro said...

Passenger of Shit ruless!!

thnxs , i was missing this one.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jozef said...

wtf? what is this? haha! this one is grindcore deathvocalgabbernoise thaaaaanx. this blog is great.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Prohibition69 said...

Ah, tis a shame its gone. And I was so looking forward to hear "Filling God's Ass With Severed Cocks", "Bite Your Dick"(God knows I've tried, but I never considered severing it first. Silly me I had to get someone else to do it for me) and "Muffy The Cat (rmx)" I love kittens :)

Any chance of flinging the Shit back up? Much appreciated!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home